Friday, May 29, 2009

Hello There!

Wow, it's been a little while hasn't it! Things have been very busy in our house! I'm healing really well and Boston is doing fantastic! At his 2 week check up he was right on track for everything, and screamed the entire time we were in the doctor's office. As soon as we got to the lobby he stopped...how he knew I have no idea. He eats like nothing I've ever seen before in my life! He's nursing really really really well so the nurse said to let him have a pacifier and start feeding him every other day with a bottle so he'll make the adjustment when I go back to work. It's been a battle with the pacifier, he hated it at first, but he didn't realize that his mom is more stubborn than he is and had the additional motivation of not having him latched on 24/7. (he thought if he was awake he had to be eating).
We are absolutely loving having him here, even when he is screaming for 3 hours in the middle of the night! For the most part he is a good sleeper and mom usually gets 4-6 hours of sleep, granted it's sporadic, but sleep is sleep.
Dayna came over and took some newborn pics of Boston and they are amazing! I'm having the hardest time picking my favorites. I love them all, but unfortunately I can't fit 75 pictures on this blog easily so you get to see some of my favorites.




10 comments:

Emily said...

he is such a cutie! seriously. i don't just say things like that. I hope my littl eguy looks as cute as he does.

Rasmussen Family said...

He's adorable. Isn't being a mom amazing. Sometimes I just stare at my boys in wonder. I love watching them learn and grow. Enjoy your little Boston; he is so cute!!!

Camie said...

Cutie! When are you going back to work? I can't wait to meet him!

Tiffany W said...

So cute! I love the one of him yawning!

Kaibear said...

Cute cute cute!!!

epb said...

I just LOVE it! I am coming home on the 26th for a visit and I can't wait to see you and baby. I'll give you a call.

Steffani Dastrup said...

so cute! Day did a great job! I've been thinking a lot about you today! I hope your first day back went ok! Don't worry, it's gets easier I promise! :) Love ya!

Jessica Rodgers said...

what a sweetie! I wish they stayed little for a little longer. But I will admit I do want my sleep.

RitanSands said...

so dang cute!! i'm so excited for you! we need to get together so our babies can play :)

RitanSands said...

hey rachel, who took these pics??

Forever!!!