Friday, December 11, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

I know you were all incredibly worried and wondering "what happened to them, has school finally go the best of them? Has Boston taken over their lives so completely that they don't have time for anything else? Will they still be sane for Christmas?"

In answer to all of your questions...Yes. Yes to them all. School has gotten the best of us, and basically we've surrendered to Boston. His stuff is constantly over the house. In the middle of the night when we get up to get his bottle (yes, I said we, Chris has begun to help in that department) we trip over some musical toy that always almost gives us a heart attack every time it goes off. As for being sane for Christmas, we think we will have time to recuperate from the insanities of life by then...so we'll be sane as we normally are, which probably isn't saying much. lol.

School has been crazy busy with projects due that were so big I had to go to my mom's for the weekend just so that I would have time to do them. Chris kept Boston home and I didn't see them for what felt like a week. We both have one week of the semester left, and Chris just has one week left all together. we are both so excited for him to finally be done.

Neither of us has had much time to really enjoy the Christmas season yet, but at least our Christmas tree is up. Luckily Boston is more interested in other things so we haven't really had a problem with him trying to pull it down on himself.

Well more updates to come and some pictures. :) It probably won't be until I'm done with the semester, but I felt I owed you all a little update.

1 comment:

Tiffany W said...

It was so good to finally see you Rachel! Your little boy is adorable and you look so happy! I hope you have a great Christmas and good luck with the rest of the semester!

Forever!!!