Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'M DONE!!!!

I'm done!!! I can't begin to tell you how ready I am for the summer. I really need a break and time to be with my family and just not think about school
I wanted to post a digital movie that I made with a couple girls from my class for our final in Science methods. We took a field trip to Capitol Reef and it was amazing!! The ranger there taught us so much! He also read us a letter from Chief Seattle to President George Washington regarding the sale of the Native American's land. We love it so much that we used that letter as the message in our video. It's a little over 4 minutes long, so you don't have to watch it, but we are pretty proud of the pictures we took and how it turned out so I thought I'd share it with you!! If you get a chance to go to Capitol Reef it's amazing and you should go!

No comments:

Forever!!!