Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love Spring!

I love spring!I love the colors you see everywhere and the feeling of warm sun on your face. Here are some of my favorite pictures I've taken of some of the cool things I've seen so far.



This last one is of a tree I passed almost everyday. I never really noticed it until the blooms came out. The blossoms looked like they were almost too heavy for the tree. Luckily I had my camera and grabbed a picture of it.
Spring is easily my favorite time of the year!

3 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Beautiful pics Rach! Especially of that tree! Do you happen to know what kind it is?

Emily said...

those are amazing picts. you are getting so good at this stuff! can't wait to see you on saturday!!!!

RitanSands said...

wow! the tree with the pink/red blossoms is amazing!

Forever!!!