Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life is good.

The last two weeks have been awesome. I wish Chris could be home with us all the time.

Some good friends of ours came to visit and their little boy left this cute Santa hat. Boston has worn it almost everyday since. He finds it, puts it on and just lounges in it. This is pretty amazing since the kid hates clothes. :)



Today he really loved just hanging out with me and Chris and watching football. He had his mom, a soft blanket, and his football. Life (for him) couldn't get better!





3 comments:

RitanSands said...

Rachel you look so great and the hat is so cute on Boston! love it! it was great to see you guys!

Kaibear said...

Rachel, you look so good!! I'm so jealous. I haven't been on for a while but I thought I'd check out your blog and see what's going on. Cute little boy!!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Love that Boston loves football. Noah lounges in bed,points to the TV and demands BALL. Um no sorry we're watching mopm shows right now pal. Also Boston has an awesome arm, like deadly aim!

Forever!!!