Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas



I have LOVED this Christmas! My house is a mess, but this is the first year I've been HOME! No working at 5:00 am, no finals to worry about. Just two little handfuls needing love and attention.

The other night Boston and I had some time to just hangout. We spent our time playing around with the Christmas train and marveling at the tree. Ok, not marveling, but enjoying the tree. I love this little boy. He drives me nuts sometimes, but I wouldn't trade him for the world!



He's starting to realize what happens on Christmas, but still is a little fuzzy on the details. He knows Santa will bring toys, and that he lives on the moon. Not sure where that last bit of information came from, but he's convinced.



I know this one is blurry, but this is Boston's new hat. He loves to run around with his laundry basket on his head. I just thought it was cute. :)

No comments:

Forever!!!