Thursday, March 22, 2012

Motherhood....

Motherhood is probably one of the most difficult things I've ever done. And most rewarding, but many days it sure doesn't feel like that. My house is constantly a mess, there are some weeks were I don't have more than 30 seconds to shower and end up not washing my hair for 5 days (or more), and my son watches way too much TV. But I'm a good mom. And I found this post by a blogger who took the words right out of my mouth...but said it much better. :)

http://www.deannajsmith.com/2012/03/confess-all-motherhood-style.html

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Thanks Rachel for this post sometimes it's nice to know you are not the only one that feels this way!! Thanks again what an awesome wat to put it ha ha.. Hope all is well with your family & I just love reading your blog what a cute family you have:)

Forever!!!