Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies



I know everybody has their own recipe for no bake cookies, but I'm sharing these anyway because I honestly am counting down the minutes until they're cool enough to eat. Could be because I haven't eaten all day, but I'm pretty sure I would be salivating over the peanut buttery/chocolately goodness regardless.

I got the recipe from pinterest which took me here. I thought I have all the ingredients for these so why not? It's a perfect Lazy Sunday dessert.

I started making them only to discover I only had about two cups of oatmeal so I had to improvise, but I'm glad I did. For the last cup of oatmeal I used  betty crocker oatmeal cookie mix. So good. Try it out. It's honestly so good!


Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
1/2 C Butter
2 C Sugar
1/2 C Milk
4 Tbsp Cocoa
1/2 C Peanut Butter
3- 3 1/2 C Quick cooking Oats
2 tsp. Vanilla



 I'm going to go back to hovering over these cookies with Chris until they're ready to eat. 

No comments:

Forever!!!