Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I will Survive!!

That's right, I'm still alive! The last two weeks have been absolutely exhausting.
5:30 am-Wake Up
6:30 leave to school or work
7:00 Class or work
5:00 Tutoring at Lehi
6:30 Make dinner
7:30 Clean up & Laundry (if time)
8:00 Begin Homework
10:30 Bed

So that's been my schedule, add in there reading books every three days, Lots of math homework and studying for math tests, time at the math lab, Book reports and literature projects, and extra tutoring and volunteering on friday afternoon at two elementary schools, one in orem and the other in cedar hills not to mention life, and being sick on top of everything.

Yup, that's been my life. Maybe it doesn't sound very busy, but oh man it feels like it. My mind is constantly racing and I feel like I'm constantly going. And my gas tank is feeling it to. With all of this driving back and forth I feel like I've spent a mini fortune on gas. lol.

Thankfully, I've finished my required tutoring hours for the semester and am feeling a lot better. I'm surviving in math, and have managed to pull off decent scores on my tests up to this point. Unfortunately, I passed on my cold to Chris who is currently laying on the couch, and going in and out of consciousness. Poor guy.

Only three and a half weeks left until this semester is over, and Chris and I can't wait! We have been going non-stop for way too long now...especially Chris. He is looking forward to taking a break and enjoying the last few weeks of summer. I'll be taking a lighter load for the next couple semesters which will be really nice. So I know this is a pretty boring post, but it's better than nothing. My brain is exhausted...I'm going to bed. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany W said...

You can do it Rachel! At least now when life is tough, you have someone great to go home to, right? So I found my tape of our sophomore cheer squad. Pretty funny stuff. At least it seems so since I'm laughing during almost all of the cheers. Thanks for making that year so much fun.

Natalie Whipple said...

Whew, I can't wait for you to rest either! You need a break!

Forever!!!