Friday, May 30, 2008

Got Tagged...

10 years ago: I was 14 and in 8th grade at Elkridge Middle school in South Jordan. I was living in Riverton, and thought Junior High was about the crappiest thing in the whole wide world. I was busy with Gymnastics, and friends...and if I remember correctly had my first boy call me. I was tying up the phone for at least 3 hours a day talking to him and his friends. Radny Petry. Favorite band Mariah Carey or Ace of Base

5 Years Ago: May 30th 2003...19 years old and probably at Chris's Graduation. I had just finished my first semester of college which included Latin Ballroom and Yoga classes. Smart I know. But see, that was my plan. Get all of the fun classes out of the way right in the beginning so that for the rest of my college experience I would only have stressful and boring classes left...pretty smart huh? Favorite band...Life house or John Mayer.

5 Months ago: I had just finished my first semester back at college in four years. Planning on going into English. I got a 3.8, my first since my sophomore year of Highschool. lol. I realized that I hated English and wanted nothing to do with it, so I began looking into the Nursing program. Had a wonderful 1st Christmas with my husband, and was still enjoying the cold weather. Favorite band: KT Tungstall, Jack Johnson, and Feist.

5 Things on my To Do List:
1) Finish this semester with A's.
2) Keep my sanity
3) Get my whimpy self to the gym
4) Fold the laundry
5) Homework

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1) Quit my job, and just finish school
2) Take photgraphy lessons
3) Get a nice house
4) Pay off both of our parents houses
5) Travel the World
5 1/2) Take my husband to a red sox game...or maybe just buy them for christmas.

5 Places I have lived:
1)Cedar Hills, UT
2) Boca Raton, FL
3) Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
4) El Paso, TX
5) Tucson, AZ

1 comment:

Natalie Whipple said...

Aw, I was your roommate 5 years ago and I remember you using my shoes for your dance class! And I remember the yoga too. Those were some good times!

Has it really been five years?

Forever!!!