Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Year of Pics

So we finally loaded up our pics from the last year of our marriage. I thought it would be fun to post some of them.
Our first ginger bread house.

We spent our fourth of July at a wedding for our good friend Cory. This is a picture of her reception at the Huntsman Cancer Center. It was beautiful and over looked the fireworks at the U. Saturday mornings are spent with Chris playing soccer. I love watching him play.
Me Saturday morning after cleaning.
Chris and his brother playing soccer in Montana while we were camping.
It took us a total of 10 hours to get to our camping site in Montana. This is Chris's excited face.
A quick pic ofc us at Mary's graduation.
My sister and my mom. They grow up so fast!
Me and my beautiful sister. I can't believe she's 18, and done with school.

For Halloween Chris and I had a contest to see who could make the best pumpkin. It turned out to be a tie.

Here's us in Las Vegas out side the Bellagio, waiting for the water show.
Us in Disneyland. We went in October and it was perfect!!!
Here's what our room looked like when we got back from our honeymoon.
Us trying to navigate our way through Seattle.

So there you go! My goal is to take a lot more pictures this year.

4 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

What fun pics! I can't believe that we are this old! We missed you at the girls lunch the other day! We need to do another one before summer ends! Maybe we could plan it up the canyon and have the hubbies come! When are you available?

Tiffany W said...

What a fun year! I can't believe your little sister is graduated! The last time I saw her she must have been like 11! Time has just flown by!

Camie said...

Cute pics Rach! I can't believe we were at the game together and didn't know it! I would have LOVED to see you since you're practically a stranger now . . . Love ya!

Natalie Whipple said...

So cute! Hope you are doing well!

Forever!!!