Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Power Yoga

I can't believe they snapped this of me when I told them not to! :) Ok, so I'm pretty sure I would snap in half and end up paralized in a hospital if I even attempted to attempt this one.
So one of my mission companions, Blanca, and I decided to take up power yoga. We go every Tuesday and Thursday for an hour and a half class. I love it! It's been five years since I took yoga, and I'm really rusty, but it feels so good to be stretching and moving in those ways. My favorite are the sun salutations and of course the relaxation/meditation part at the end. Not to be stereotypical but it's so...cleansing. It's something I definitely plan on doing for as long as I can.

2 comments:

Camie said...

The 1st or 2nd should work for us! Should I send out an email over facebook to the girls? Let me know!

Kaibear said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to do Yoga, where do you take it at?Seriously. You crack me up.

Forever!!!