Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life is so Sweet

First of all, does anybody know how I can set my blog so that I can see who of my friends have updated their blogs without going through and having to click on them to see? I hope that makes sense.

So life is sweet because after 13 days of being without a cell phone we found it in my parents couch cushions.

It's also super sweet because I'm finally able to be home and be a mom...full-time. I'm loving it.

Life is sweet because I will be able to work a little bit from home to help bring in some extra money.

It's sweet because Boston is sleeping in his own room, not through the night, but in his own room and rolling over. Sweet.

It's sweet because we were able to bless Boston this last Sunday and have 50 of our family members over with only one minor glitch...we had no plates or cups for everybody. So we decided the ox was in the myer (did I spell that right?) and ran to Walmart.

It will be even sweeter when next week we go to California after a rough semester and get to spend time just relaxing as a family. :)

So that is why life is sweet. We're loving it!

5 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

I think that if you you get into the layout setting and click on where you have people listed and put the sort category and put most resently updated. I dont know if that will help

Rachel said...

You can use google reader and add each blog link and every time there is a new post it will show up on the google reader page. It's what I use to keep track of all of the blogs.

Kim Watkins said...

hey you can go into your account settings and click on your blog list then select most recently updated

Rasmussen Family said...

I'm so happy for you. Have fun in California! Oh, and I agree, life is sweet :)

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

I am so excited you are going to be able to be a stay at home mom! That is such a blessing and will be a whole new world for you and Boston to spend more time together! Have fun on your vacation with your adorable fam! Sounds like everything is going well..

Forever!!!