Monday, August 3, 2009

Pioneer Day Swimming Adventure!

This is a long picture post, so I'll keep it short. For Pioneer day we hung out at a pool with Chris's family and some friends. Boston is a complete water baby and LOVED swimming...So much so that after an hour he fell asleep in the water! I was holding him, don't worry. So instead of telling you all about it, I thought I would post some fun pics form the day.



I love this one...not sure why.


Super Boston!


We thought it would be fun to put googles on Boston and get some cute pics. The following is a swequence of pictures of his reaction as they fell from the top of his head, got stuck over his eyes, and finally fell off his face. We were dying laughing!








Whew!


My Smiley Guy


Only a mom wouldn't notice that drool!


Uncles Showing off their Skills


I love the water dripping off Linley's Chin. (Chris's Youngest sister)


She wouldn't even go near the pool with out a life vest, and she wouldn't jump in without goggles.

So that was our fun day, pool, sun, BBQ, and Fireworks from the hill. Love it!

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I can't believe how big Boston's getting! he's adorable. I'm glad you guys had fun! We need to get together for a game night. We haven't done that for a while.

RitanSands said...

i absolutely love it! reminds me of my lil Ash. he is definitely a water baby too. i love the pics. i'm soo happy for you! isn't it the greatest joy in the world? we need to hang out!!

Forever!!!