Thursday, June 10, 2010

Full Report

Trip to Tucson: My dad was in the hospital in Tucson and what started out as something serious mysteriously went away. He wasn't allowed to eat anything for 4 days so when they finally gave him the green light to eat "anything he wanted" he sent me straight to McDonalds for a Large #1 Bigmac Combo.
I felt like a criminal carrying such horrible food into a sick man's room at the hospital. But he's my dad, how can you say no to your dad when he's in the hospital?

I also read Dan Brown's the Lost Symbol. Honestly I was disappointed in this book. It was completely predictable. Normally he has me on the edge of my seat, but with this book I was trying not to fall asleep. In fact I didn't even finish the last three chapters because I just couldn't get motivated to sit through it.
Being a stay at home mom: BEST JOB EVER!!!! Every day is busy busy busy, but I love it. He always keeps me on my toes and I am constantly laughing as he discovers new things. Yesterday I got distracted editing some photos (very distracted). I suddenly realized that it had been extremely quiet for a long time. Here is the trail of destruction I followed to find the culprit.









And taking pictures. I love it! I really could spend all my time doing it! Here are a couple I took in Tucson

2 comments:

Camie said...

I'm so glad your dad is doing better. I have meaning to ask for a full report on that! Cute cute Boston ... love the trail of destruction! :)

Jessica Rodgers said...

Glad you like az I love it here. maybe not the three months of the summer but I am getting use to that!

Forever!!!