Saturday, October 30, 2010

My little Dragon

Boston LOVED Halloween. We saw this Dragon costume and he ran up to it and started "Ooing." I thought it was so cute that I just had to get it. He loves it and has pretty much been wearing it for the last two days, hood and everything. We took him to the houses on our street and after about 3 houses he got it. He started running between the houses, ran right up to the front door and knocked. When they opened he would point to the candy bowl, I would say "take just one." He would take one, and drop it in his candy bucket, smile, and run to the next house laughing the whole way. I loved it! It was a Halloween to remember!


He was fascinated by the Jack-O-lanterns and had to be right by his dad the entire time he put the candles in.


When we got home he stood at the door and begged to go back out. We had to bribe him with candy to get him stay in.





He had so much fun with Broderick and Chris eating candy Obviously. I let him pick three pieces and go at it. He was up for a while on a sugar high afterwards, but he eventually crashed I'm sure dreaming of next year.

3 comments:

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

He looked so cute! I love that he was so in to the trick or treating, Noah just chilled in the stroller. Also it helps that Boston will wear shoes so he can walk outside; every time I put shoes on No he throws himself on the floor and has an epic tantrum! Lovely! Glad you guys had a fun night!

Emily said...

so fun. halloween is my fav too!

RitanSands said...

So adorable! Love it!

Forever!!!