Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Lovin' It!

I love that I'm home now.
I love that when Boston wakes up in the morning we jump into my bed and just cuddle and hang out.
I love that I'm home with him so I can get huge hugs and kisses from him.
I love that he'll follow me around and just "talk" to me for hours. I love being able to play with him.
I love that I have time to make dinners again, and do laundry and a chore a day.
I love that Chris is happier since we can spend time together.
I love that I have time for projects, like making a quilt, or developing other talents.
I love that I can sit down and read a book.
I love that I can focus on things like my son and my husband with out being stressed or losing sleep because I still have homework.

I just love this time of my life.

Seriously.

3 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

So jealous of you right now. Sounds like a dream. But I am also so proud of you. You could have stayed home a long time ago, and the fact that you stuck with it and got your degree probably makes it even sweeter now. Enjoy every minute! in 37 days I will be right there with you! :)

RitanSands said...

yeay! so glad you're done! congrats!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Congrats on finishing! So nice to be home with cute Boston!

Forever!!!