Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'M DONE!!!!

I feel like a saga has come to an end! I started my quest to finish school at the beginning of 2003, and 8 years later, I'm finally done! Today, I finished my senior project and my portfolio! Everything is ready to go, tomorrow is my last class, and on April 7th I will have my exit interview.
I'm so glad I stuck it out. In the end it was completely worth it! I'm going to have a SUPER BIG CELEBRATION!!!!

Yay for being done with school and moving on with my life!!

3 comments:

Camie said...

Congratulations Rachel! I remember when you were trying to decide what to study, and now look where you are! That is a very big accomplishment! Soak it all in! :)

RitanSands said...

that's awesome rachel! congrats!! so happy for you! great timing for baby too!

Emily said...

yay! so glad for you! so are you available all the time now? I need to plan some play dates. or we can do some crafts too, wink wink.

Forever!!!