Tuesday, September 18, 2012

best. family. ever.

Alright Friends (all 5 of you who read this) I have been horrible about blogging, but I'm determined to be better at it, especially as we begin our new adventure across the pond!
As I have never been out of the country for more than a few hours I'm pretty sure I'm going to experience culture shock and I plan on documenting all of that here. We are ready...mostly...It feels like everything to do is last minute since it's mostly stuff we use on a daily basis that we will be bringing.
I used the excuse of "clothes are more expensive over there" and went on a shopping spree for my kids. I now have all of there fall/winter clothes set and ready to pack, I just need to pack them. I deep cleaned every room in my house...with the exception of the downstairs bathroom as it's the grossest and I've been avoiding it like the plague. You would to if you saw the state that it's in. I'll get to it before we turn the house over to my brother and sister-in-law. 
This Thursday we're going to DisneyLand and we are probably more excited than the kids. We ARE more excited than the kids. We turn in to little kids just thinking about it! We thought it would be a good test run for the kids on an airplane. We'll see!! 

I've been wanting to get our family pictures done, and our favorite photographer moved to Nevada, so I had to find someone new. I was so excited when I saw Heather Telford's photography I knew she would be a perfect replacement for Dayna (who you should really check out here). 










 I think this one is my favorite! 


 I love Boston's face on this one! It's totally him. 





Heather did an incredible job! It even looks like my kids were happy and cooperative the whole time! 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm excited for your adventure and to read about it! Packing was one of the worst parts for me. It's so tedious, and we had to go through everything we owned. Remember to skype often with family. It is a life saver.

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

CHris and i are so excited to read all about it. Good luck and enjoy every min of it. I love the pics I think they turned out great and you look great too. Can't wait for what's to come next.

RitanSands said...

so happy for you guys! your pictures are beautiful! we wish all the best in your new adventures!

Forever!!!