Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's on your face?

(I'm having a hard time hearing the sound on these, so if you can't hear them either come back because you've got to hear it for the first video)

Holy cow! I'm pretty behind. I have so much I'd like to catch you up on, but barely any time with the laptop to actually do anything about it. Even now, I've only got 5 minutes before Chris leaves for work and takes the lap top with him. So I grabbed it and thought I'd put a little something on here.

These are my kids and this is what happens when I think they're playing quietly by themselves. Notice how innocent Boston sounds at the end. 








And here's a very short one of Maddie that I thought you'd all enjoy. I wish I could have gotten more but I ran out of room on my phone. 




No comments:

Forever!!!