Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ewwww gross!

This is probably not a post is you are easily grossed out. But in sharing.
So remember how a few months a go I posted about an elder on my mission who taught my companion and I how to halk (?) a loogie?
So tonight I thought I'd really give it a go to clean out some of this left over cold stuff that's floating around in my head.
Bad idea.
If you don't know how to halk a loogie and are pregnant at the same time it's not a time to begin.
Why you ask?
Three words:
Sensitive gag reflex

Yup. I tried it, and it was a FAIL. I ended up throwing up because it got caught.
 The only time I throw up during this pregnancy is all because I suck at being able to get glen out of my sinuses like a man.

I immediately went into the kitchen and used a nasal spray. I should have done that from the get go because it work like a charm and I didn't have to...well you know.

Just thought I'd share this lovely moment with everybody. :)

Hopefully now you all know if you're pregnant, use nasal spray and don't think you can get rid of flem like a man.

1 comment:

Tiffany W said...

That is gross, but definitely funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Forever!!!