Sunday, March 10, 2013

Random

Here is Boston ready to defend the world with his sword, and whisk. :) 


 His new silly face! 



Maddie's crazy hair. I seriously LOVE it! 




Some awesome at home, no equipment workouts. 




 My mom and nephew celebrating their birthdays together. :) 

Not the most awesome post, but it's something, right? 

And for Pregnancy info: I'm 16.5 weeks along, due Aug. 22nd, but will schedule a c-section for the 15th, but I'm hoping for the 10th-12th so that my mom can help a little before school starts. 
I'm feeling good (other than fighting a cold for a month), and had to start wearing maternity clothes around 9 weeks!!!!!! I have been eating everything I can get my hands on, and it's showing. :) 

But life is good, and I can't complain. :) 



No comments:

Forever!!!