Saturday, March 15, 2008

Book Game

Rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

"It will not be the Large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be 'How well have my children done?"

That was from One Bright Shining Hope: Messages for Women by Gordon B. Hinkley.

It's so true isn't it. Today I had the opportunity to visit one of my friends in the hospital who just had a baby yesterday. I haven't held a baby that young for...I don't know how long. As I was marveling at the little hands and feet, and the perfect little mouth, I realized how important and wonderful motherhood is. Truly at the end of our lives we will ask ourselves "How well have my children done."

No comments:

Forever!!!