Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness!!


Well, yesterday was a declared and official holiday for Chris and the beginning of a four month torture for me. Yes, it is the beginning of the NCAA tournament, which means basketball 24/7. Then to add to it, the NBA Championships will be starting soon which means even more basketball...and THEN Baseball starts up. Now, I don't have a problem with sports, and actually enjoy sitting down and watching a game every once in a while...but that's the key "once in a while." Last year I just about had to be committed by the time basketball was over, and what was once my second favorite sport to watch, is now my least favorite. Chris however loves every minute of it, and so because he comes with me to Broadway plays, and ballroom concerts I will keep my insanity to myself, and will endure watching the players run to one side of the court and make a shot, and then see the opposing team do the same thing for two hours. Yea Basketball!! :S

2 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Rach, I am glad that my post helped you figure things out! Teaching is such a fun job! But it is a ton of work! Just be prepared to not be appreciated for all the effort and work you do! But you know what, despite that, I wouldn't trade those kids for the world! You would be such a great teacher! I can see you connecting to those kids so well! If you ever want to just come hang out in my classroom you're more than welcome to! Then you could see what you're getting yourself into! :)

Emily said...

I know the feeling!

Forever!!!