Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lazy Days

For the last two and a half weeks or so I have been incredibly lazy. I had a break from school and took advantage of it! While most people would use that precious spare time to organize their house and prepare for the next semeser I did the opposite. I let my house become a disaster, hung out in pajamas, didn't really bother going to the gym, and just read lots and lots of books. in the last two weeks I've read The Kite Runner, Persuassion, Breaking Dawn, Pride and Prejudice, and I'm working on A Thousand Spledid Suns.
So that has been my break. The laundry has not been done, dinners have not been cooked, sinks have not been cleaned (dishes still are done, I'm not that disgusting) and I probably should vacuum at some point.
I can honestly say that I'm not looking forward to starting school tomorrow. The only bit of consolation that I have is that by Christmas I will be completely and 100% done with math! Good Riddens. Honestly it hasn't been as horrific as I thought, actually I'm pretty proud of myself for how well I did. However, the stress and the tears, and the time that goes into it is just more than I want to deal with. :)
After this semester I've got two weeks off of school, and two weeks off of work. I am deffinitely looking forward to that!
But I'm getting ahead of myself...the semester hasn't even started...*Sigh*

3 comments:

Camie said...

Good luck starting school! I'm so proud of you for taking some time to relax! I didn't think "rachel" and "relax" cound even be used in the same sentence, you're always so busy busy! Thanks for the blog address! You're a cutie patootie!

Emily said...

i love having time to just do what you want to do. take advantage of it while you can (i only get nap time and usually that means cleaning time).

Tiffany W said...

I'm with Emily on this one. Take advantage of the days you can be lazy. And of course I was at the BYU game! We are only some of the biggest fans in the world! (Seriously) I even saw myself on TV when we watched a re run of the game on monday night when we got home from our trip. And my dad was totally on tv too, during the whole fight song while they were interviewing the Unga's. We're just cool I guess.

Forever!!!