Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Sweet Husband

This past week has not been a very healthy one for me. I was having stomach issues early in the week and then as soon as I got over those I got slammed with a -oh so fun- cold. On top of being sick other things in my life have crept up and made for a frustrating week to say the least. Chris was so sweet and did what he could to take care of me. He cleaned the kitchen, brought me water, and gave me hugs whenever I needed one. He also gave me a couple blessings this week which helped me calm down and not be so frustrated.
Today we were just laying together on the lovesac just watching a movie and I realized that once we have kids it will be really hard to just have that time with just the two of us. Don't get me wrong I'm so excited to have kids...I'll admit I've been "baby hungry" for a long time now...but it made me a little sad to that once that first one comes how much things will have to change. I'm sure I won't think that when that finally happens. Anyway, a little while later I went upstairs to lay down for a bit, and I heard Chris singing/whistling some song the way that he always does, and it just made me smile. I just love him. He brings so much happiness into my life.

On a side note, I'm required once a week to write down things I have learned from one of my classes. If you would like to read the weekly updates on what I have learned and how I'm going to apply it into a classroom it's on the sidebar under Reflections. :)

1 comment:

Camie said...

I'm sorry it's been a rough week. No fun being sick. I'm glad you have such a great hubby to take care of you. I hope that you're feeling better now!

Forever!!!