Monday, December 22, 2008

Conversation with the Doctor...

"Hi guys, so you're baby was being stubborn last time? Are you ready to try it again?"

"Definitely!"

I jump up on the table and lay down while the doctor sprays that warm jelly on my tummy. As he's doing this I think to myself -I really hope those four glasses of juice I drank before I came here help this baby to move around so we can see this time-

The doctor slides that thing up my stomach since the babies head is down and says...

"It's definitely a boy!"

"Are you sure?" I say.

"Oh, I'm sure. I'm not just sensing the testosterone levels here....there can you see it?"

"Wow, so it's a boy."

"Congratulations!"

So there you go everybody! It's a boy! We are so thrilled! Merry Christmas to us!

6 comments:

Camie said...

Hurray! I'm so glad they could see it this time! We'll have cute little buddies! I'm glad the juice thing worked for you! :)

Amber and Travis said...

Hey you were supposed to text us!!! Whats up with that? I will spread the word tomorrow at work unless you would like to do it yourself.

Congrats!!!

john & natalie said...

Congratulations guys. Now you can start buying blue things!

Becky O said...

That is so exciting Rachel!! Boys are so much fun, you will love it. Congratulations.

Emily said...

congrats! I'm glad you could see this time. those little ones can be so stubborn in there sometimes.

Tiffany W said...

Congrats!

Forever!!!