Monday, August 9, 2010

late night rant

I'm baking chocolate chip cookies. I've already eaten two and I'm already counting down until the next batch comes out of the oven so I can eat a third and then maybe just maybe a fourth. Let's not think about the amount of cookie dough I've eaten already. I'm pretty sure they're not weight watchers friendly.
To entertain myself while I'm using my extra 35 points this week in one sitting I'm watching one of my favorite movies Definitely Maybe. This movie makes me happy.
I felt like talking to somebody...but there's nobody here but me.
Actually it's a good thing. No seriously. I'm enjoying the quiet. Chris is completely wrapped up in Harry Potter which I think is super Sexy. Yes I'm a nerd. He tells me that all the time. But it's true. Now only do I think it's sexy that he's reading, but it's sexy that it's Harry Potter, and what's even sexier is that he can hardly put it down. Even right now I can hear our squeaky bed moving around as he's trying to get comfortable but he's still reading and it's been three hours. :D LOVE IT!!!
Boston is getting his molars and just wants to be cuddled all the time. I keep telling myself to soak it all in because he's not a cuddly baby. His favorite thing is to be wrapped up in his blanket and danced around the room to songs by Glee. I figured it's a fantastic work out because he's a 27 pound weight.
My sister is dating Chris's best friend which I'm totally excited about! I'm secretly hoping that they get married...actually I'm pretty sure it's not secret. I tell just about everybody and now I'm telling all of you. :) Chris would officially be brothers with his best friend. It doesn't get much cooler than that.
Let's see what else. I'm dreading school but let's not talk about that. If I don't think about it it won't happen. Right?
The timer just went off so I'm off to enjoy another melt in my mouth cookie! This night couldn't get much better!

3 comments:

john & natalie said...

Everyone needs alone time with homemade chocolate chip cookies and dough every once in a while :)

Which best friend????????

Rachel said...

Broderick

The Allen's said...

Is this is the same sister that dated him before?! Is he finally not being lame?! lol.. Good thing I didnt set my friend up with him like planned lol

Forever!!!