Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Miracle!

It's a MIRACLE!!! (Heavenly Choirs Singing Hallelujah)

Last night Madison slept from 9pm to 3am. I went to bed at 10 and got 5 HOURS of uninterrupted SLEEP!!! (Heavenly Choir singing Aaaahhhhhh)

Then once she ate, (which was much needed for both of us) she slept from 3:30am until 6:30am. So I got another 3 hours of sleep after that!!! (Heavenly Choirs Singing Hallelujah)

Can I get an AMEN Sista??

I haven't had that much sleep since July 8th, 2011.

I doubt it will happen again tonight, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the new normal.

4 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

Woohoo!! :) Sleep is such a beautiful thing.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

You get a congrats and an amen from me...but I 'll be looking at your house with envy in my heart while I'm still waking up with Charlotte
4+ times a night. Glad you caught some sleep!

Rachel said...

Oh don't worry, It was just a one night thing.

Allie said...

Lucky! Josie this last week has been sleeping from 930 to 430. Its been SO SO nice!!

Forever!!!