Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maddie's Blessing

Maddie's blessing was wonderful. I wasn't thinking too clearly when I bought her blessing dress. I bought a beautiful silky dress, but it made Maddie very slippery to hold while she was squirming up there. I'm glad Chris was able to hold on to her.

Little Miss Maddie is my little angel. She is so patient, and just has a calm about her. Her favorite thing in the world is to smile and try to talk to you as you smile and talk to her. She is a daddy's girl already. She LOVES to hear Chris's voice and just hangout with him. She brings a wonderful spirit into our home and we are SO LUCKY to have her in our family!





1 comment:

Steffani Dastrup said...

I'm so glad that it was such a nice day! I'm so sorry that we weren't there. I am an idiot and totally forgot! Maddie is such a doll!

Forever!!!