Monday, November 28, 2011

My Baby Girl

This post is all about Maddie.

She is coming up on 5 months, and it's amazing watching her change. Yesterday, I sat her down and she just kind of stayed there! I can't leave her, but she'll stay up on her own for about 1 minute or so. I already have the next pictures I'm going to take of her planned out in my head, but I have to wait until she's a little more stable.

She is finally on a schedule! Two naps and asleep from about 7:30pm to 8am! Granted, she'll wake up usually 3 times in there somewhere, but sleep is sleep!

She is honestly the happiest, sweetest baby in the world! I'm so glad she's my baby! She has such a calming influence on our home it's amazing! I seriously LOVE her SO MUCH!!

I know I've said it before but I feel so lucky I get to be her mom!

Here are some cute pictures of my cute baby girl!





4 comments:

EPBarker said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. And your pictures of her are adorable. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Camie said...

Cute!! She looks so much like boston!

Rasmussen Family said...

She is so cute! How's life treating you? I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Oh she's a cutie! Love her little hoodie on too!

Forever!!!