Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Little Boy

Oh, Boston.

What can I say about my little boy.

Opinionated, stubborn, demanding, and yet so sweet. He wakes up in the morning and calls for me. When I go in and get him, he throws his arms around me and says "I wuv you mommy!" Then when Maddie wakes up, he runs into her room, looks over the side of her crib and says "Hi baby girl!" Then he demands to hold her, and when he's holding her he puts his face right up next to hers and says "I wuv you baby girl Maddie!"

Through out the day we have our little meltdowns, and battles, but over all I just love this little guy guy of mine! His new way to be funny is to say say "Hey Wachel, guess what?" Then I say, "I'm MOMMY" and he says, "No, Wachel" and laughs and laughs. He loves to make people laugh.

One of my favorite times of the day is bedtime. Usually, the two of us go into his room, and he picks a book for us to read. Then we finish, and he asks for another book. I tell him it's going to be the last one, but usually we end up reading 5 or 6. I love just having time with just him! The he gives me a hug, a kiss, double checks his lightening McQueen cars, and says " I wuv you mommy."

He also loves to be the bad guy. He puts his head down, and runs, while looking at the floor, scowling/snarling. Not sure where it came from, but it's hilarious.

His overall demeanor is so different from our little Miss Maddie, but he adds so much to our family!

He does not like having his pictures taken. Something about holding still and smiling is, in his mind, the worst possible thing we could ever ask him to do!

We tried to take big family pictures with Chris's side of the family over Thanksgiving and this gives you an idea of what we got out of him.

This is him telling me to stop taking his picture...




This is him running while we tried to get him to come sit down and join the family pictures.





Half of the time you just see his arm or leg in the picture as he's running out the frame. Maybe one day....

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Ha! That picture is hilarious. It was good to see you at the Christmas party.

Forever!!!