Friday, April 25, 2008

Waxing...


So I'm one of those weird people who love getting their eyebrows waxed. It's true, there's something about ripping the hair out of your face and knowing that you don't have to deal with it for a while. Maybe that's sounds morbid to some, but the pain is totally worth it.
So every 6 months I go and when I get my hair done, I have somebody wax my eyebrows. In between I do it my self. So today while waxing I had a little...mishap. The wax was still a little too runny when I started using it, and my right eyebrow got the brunt of it. Because the wax was so runny it, and because I do it standing up, it ran a little and grabbed on to some hairs I didn't want to go. Unfortunately I didn't notice until it was too late. When I ripped the wax off, the very bottom part of my eyebrow came off too! Ahhhhh!!!
Luckily, it's not too bad. I notice, but I don't know if it's bad enough for other people to really notice unless they stare at me. lol. Oh the things I get myself into. So now I have to go through the awkwardness of letting it grow back in. OH well, it should only take a month...or two...or three.

1 comment:

Tiffany W said...

You are so funny Rachel! I'm sure you look beautiful like you always have, and I'm sure that no one else will even notice.

Forever!!!