Thursday, September 16, 2010

Boston's To Do List

Hi Mom, it's me your only and favorite most adorable son Boston. I've noticed you have been calling me your little tornado lately, I'm not sure what that means but I think it has something to do with you cleaning up after me all the time.
You know mom, I've noticed that you've been pretty busy lately and I don't know why you insist on following me around and putting things I try to pull out for you away. SO in order to help you out I thought I'd let you see my daily check list. FYI I'm a pretty spontaneous guy and sometimes don't stick to it perfectly, but it should give you a pretty good idea of my plans for tomorrow.

1. Wake up at 4 am Check
2. Climb all over mom for the next three hours Check
3. Practice my Picasso impression out of my yogurt at breakfast Check
4. Turn my bath into my own personal toilet Double check (hehehe)
5. Throw clean and dirty clothes into the same pile at the bottom of the stairs and basically all over the house so you can't tell which is which Check
6. Eat whatever food I can get out of the kitchen garbage (even if it's moldy) Check
7. Pull things off the counter that are close to the edge check
8. Take out all of the pots and pans out of the cabinets Noisy check
9. Hide the measuring cups and silverware all over the kitchen check
10. Dump out any messy substance all over the kitchen floor check
11. Throw up on mom during Regional conference Check (this is a once in a while thing)
12. Throw at least 5 head banging/self-injury inflicting tantrums every day
12. Get into your mascara Check
13. Eat your mascara Check
14. Paint the carpet with your mascara Triple Check (it was beautiful, I'm particularly proud of this one)
15. Paint your new WHITE bedspread with your mascara Check
16. Scatter garbage all over Check
17. Dump Laundry soap wherever possible Check
18. Give you at least 1 kiss Check
19. Jump on you during your yoga workout Check
20. Give as many hugs as possible Check Check Check check check

Mom, we both know there is a lot more I can add to this list, and many things I won't think to add until you leave it out or leave a door open. Just know that I love you and I'm not trying to drive you and dad crazy.

Love,
Boston

4 comments:

Emily said...

wow you do have your hands full don't you. he he he

Rachel said...

Sure, Laugh it up Emily.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So funny. I love this stage. At least that's what I keep telling myself over and over.

RitanSands said...

I swear that asher has been doing stuff like that forever! that's all amateur, just wait. Just kidding, it gets better, it really does. And trust me, toilet water and plunger and brushes never killed anyone. Lol. I KNOW the feeling. Btw...boston changed the way he looks all of a sudden...he totally looks like chris, and your mom too, oddly enough. What a cutie.

Forever!!!