Monday, September 20, 2010

Shout out!


This is a shout out to my wonderful friend Mandi and her husband Bryce! I'm so thankful that our husband's were mission companion and that they're in my life! We've got crazy lives so we don't get to hang out very often, but they're always there if we need them.
Today Mandi made dinner for us because she's been through the teaching program herself and knows how crazy it can get. When Bryce got here to drop of the food he said that the boys have had a really rough day. I am so thankful that she is so sweet. She is constantly putting others first, and is a real example to me with her always positive attitude! Dinner couldn't have come on a better night for me! Thank you so much!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

The Winkels said...

Shout out to the most incredible friend who spent hours helping me out during bed rest, who brightens my days with her thoughtful texts, and who is such a dear woman! We love you guys! Proud to know you!

Forever!!!