Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wish I had a picture!

Every night before I go to bed I like to make sure my kids are tucked in and warm. Last night, I went into Boston's room and his blankets were kind of tangled around him. I walked over to him and started moving the blankets arounds. Oddly I felt something scratchy, I pulled on it to get it out from under the covers, but it was completely stuck. So I pulled a little harder, still didn't really budge. So i pulled back the covers only to discover that Boston was wearing Maddie's ballerina/princess dress! I burst out laughing because when he went to bed he most definitely didn't have it on. So there was my little guy with super hero toys all around him, spiderman pajama shirt and a pink toole skirt/tutu for a bottom. I took it off him, tucked him in and left the room giggling to myself. It wasn't until a couple minutes later it dawned on me that it would have been an awesome picture! I was almost tempted to go back in and put it back on him just to get a picture. lol. But the risk of waking him up wasn't worth it. 

My goodness I love my kids! 


(Here's the dress he was wearing. You can also find Maddie in this dress on almost any given day.)

Forever!!!