Monday, February 27, 2012

Boston the Dragon

Boston is OBSESSED with dragons lately! Luckily for us, he just so happened to be a dragon the last two years for Halloween so we had an actual costume he could wear. Well, one day I thought it would be fun for him to dress up and play dragon with me, and it was. Little did I know once he had that on he would never want to take it off. I mean NEVER. TAKE. IT. OFF.
Now this kid lives in this costume. He runs around roaring and 'flying' and yelling that he's a "really fast dragon!"
He goes everywhere in his dragon costume. I've been surprised that more people don't comment when we're out and about, but apparently seeing a two year old run around in a dragon costume is a normal thing, because nobody says anything.

Man alive, do I love this little Dragon!


2 comments:

Camie said...

Love the costume! I am personally loving this stage with Dax. It is so fun to see his imagination come through, and I think it's great when he wants to wear costumes/dress himself.

Boston makes a very cute dragon :)

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So awesome. You know he inspired the monkey costume over here!

Forever!!!