Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Birthday

My Birthday was wonderful! I have the best people in my life!
My day started with the most perfect gift from my neighbor! She gave me this:



Then offered to watch my kids, which allowed me to do this:



PLUS this:



=one relaxed birthday girl!

Then, my other awesome neighbor brought me this:



Which came at the perfect time because I was really craving something sweet!

Speaking of sweet, my sweet husband came home with these:



I love bright colorful flowers!!!



My mom offered to watch the kids for us while we enjoyed a nice dinner together here:



I seriously love this man!


After dinner we went back to my mom's house. She made me a birthday cake and had ice cream ready to go! Chris's parents and little sister joined us and they gave me a new set of workout clothes which I desperately needed. :)




As we walked outside to go home it was SNOWING! Since I was a little girl the ONLY present I EVER wanted on my birthday was SNOW! And whenever it did snow I knew that I was loved. Now that I'm older, I can't help but smile when it snows on my birthday and think of it as a little present from above.





I'm pretty sure it was the best birthday ever!

And just for fun here's a picture from snowboarding the other week. :) Maybe we'll have to try again soon now that we have some fresh powder.

3 comments:

BriAnn said...

Happy Birthday my birthday twin! I'm glad you had such a good day.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Glad your day was awesome, all birthdays sould be as such! Glad you got that bath, I think they are magical and healing for your soul :)Also how is Milagros? I've always wanted to try it based solely on my love of the lettering on the building. That is really wierd right?!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

Happy birthday. Gosh your hair s so beautiful I am trying to grow mine out. Great work on the training too.

Forever!!!