Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 4: Triathlon

Well, This week I went with the intention of Running, Biking and swimming, but I ended up just swimming.
As I've mentioned before, My swimming is not the best, so I called my mom and had her meet me at the pool to try and help me break my bad form/breathing habit. We spent about two hours there, and I showed improvement.
I now have the form down and can do the breathing for the most part, but apparently I can't do them simultaneously. I don't know if you've heard, but breathing while swimming is kind of an important thing. I know, Shock of the world right?
Everytime I would get the proper form, I would begin "fake" breathing. I would open my mouth at the right part, but not really take a breath. Or I would Take a breath, but not exhale.
I guess I missed a breathing 101 class as a baby. Inhale then exhale. When you do both it makes getting oxygen 10x easier. Look at all these things you're learning today!
Well, by the end I was getting it. I'm looking forward to next week, and trying to improve.

Hopefully soon I will have an awesome post all about our AWESOME anniversary weekend. :)

Running: none
Swimming: 2 hours No idea on the lap time
Biking: none
Weight: 197. YUP, I refer you back to the anniversary weekend.

I'm thinking I'll probably have to go later this week and get in the biking running and swimming...or maybe just wait until next week. :)

No comments:

Forever!!!