Monday, February 13, 2012

Laundry

On Christmas Eve we had to get a new washer and dryer, fun right? Our laundry room was small before, but the new washer and dryer made it feel even smaller. I didn't have a lot of room for things. One day on Pinterest I saw a shelf that some one had converted to put Laundry baskets in and I got inspired. I drew up plans to make my laundry room more efficient and took them to an incredibly talented lady in my neighborhood who turned that idea into a real life laundry room solution! Check it out!!!






I'm in LOVE with them already! I've got a slot for each person in the house as well as for towels or whatever on top. It's inspiring me to start thinking about other projects I'd like done around the house.
Chris saw them and wants to paint the laundry room so that it flows better with the black cabinets. We're thinking pale grey, what do you think? What color would you do? I'm also thinking about getting bead board, painting it to match the cabinets, and putting it inside the section where I can hang clothes all the way down to the floor so it looks more like a complete build in. Do you think that would look weird?

No comments:

Forever!!!